Thursday, October 11, 2012

The  book  I  am  reading  is  called  "Gears of War" . This  book  is  very  emotional, has  a lot  of  action , and  has  a  bunch  of  moments  that  will  leave  you  shocked  and  will  make  you  want  to  read  more.The  main  character  in  this  book  is  Marcus Pheonix  who  is  the  leader  of  the  delta  force.I  know  now  you  are  probably  saying  oh  no  another  fiction  book  that  but  has  a  bunch  of  violence  and  blood, But  you  are  wrong  yes  it  is  a  book  about  war  but  it is also  a  very  good  book  about  war  and  will  keep  you  asking  for  more.

In  this  paragraph  I  will  talk  about  the  main  character  Marcus. Marcus  is  a  leader  or  commander  for  the  Delta  force. Marcus  is  also  very  tall,  muscular  and  always  looks  angry  or  looks  in  a  bad  mood. Marcus  is  very  tough  and  ignorant  when  it  comes  to  expressing  his  feelings  and  is  very  hard  or  stiff  when  it  comes  to  showing  emotion  or  feeling  for  someone  but  you  can't  blame  him  he  didn't   make  himself  hard  and  emotionless  it  was  the  army  I  wonder  if  he  will change  by  the  end  of  the  book.

To  conclude  so  far  in  this  book  it  is  very  exciting  and  detailed.I  hope  I  am  done  with  it  before  my  next  blog  so  I  can  give  a  summary  about  it    

2 comments:

  1. Jorel i like how you described the character Marcus and his feelings and traits. i mean it just gives us a better perspective of how he is and what he does for a living. this is a really good blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dominick,
    I think although Marcus seems to be a hard man on the out side he might be broken on the inside. I wonder why he is is broken? Was there an event that changed him for life? Did a friend die in the war?

    ReplyDelete